Post Natal Diet – 3 Healthy Laddu Box Trial Pack
While diet plays an important role in boosting your immunity after giving birth, Equisential Post Natal Diet – Trail Pack must be taken to strengthen your body from within in the right manner.
Post Natal Diet – After Delivery Food for Mother
While diet plays an important role in boosting your immunity after giving birth, Post Natal Diet – Trial Pack must be taken to strengthen your body from within in the right manner.
Equisential provides you a comprehensive guide on after delivery food for mother. How to take care after pregnancy. Complete nourishment accompanied by good care will lead you into a healthy mom and a healthy baby.
The Post Natal Diet – Trial Pack by Equisential provides 3 necessary products needed in post natal diet, i.e,
- Postpartum Laddu – Gond (Edible Gum)
- Postpartum Laddu – Methi (Fenugreek Seeds)
- Postpartum Laddu – Dry Fruit
Each Laddoo box will be of 250gm each.
Postpartum Laddu – Gond (Edible Gum)
Post Pregnancy Gond or Dink (Edible Gum) Laddu | After Delivery Food For Mother | Post Natal Diet Laddoos | Gond and Dry Fruit Mix Pure Cow Bilona Ghee Fresh Ladoo | In Jaggery |
Wheat Flour, Cow Bilona Ghee, Gond (Edible Gum), Coconut, Gud (Jaggery) & Dry Fruits.
Amazing Health Benefits of Postpartum Laddu – Gond (Edible Gum):
- Gond Laddu is known to boost stamina and health, helping one keep away from falling sick due to cold and cough. It is a go-to source for calcium and protein which are needed to develop and maintain strong bones specially post pregnancy.
- As the laddoos help lubricate the joints, they are extremely powerful to reduce back pain as well as other joint pains which is very common after child birth.
- Since the laddu’s are nutrient-dense and a rich source of fat and fiber, Gond Ladoo are served to lactating mothers to build their immune system & it aids Lactation.
Postpartum Laddu – Methi (Fenugreek Seeds)
Post Pregnancy Methi Ladoo (Fenugreek Seeds) | After Delivery Food For Mother | Post Natal Diet Laddoos | Methi Ladoo After Delivery | Methi, Gond and Dry Fruit Mix Pure Cow Bilona Ghee Fresh Laddu | In Jaggery |
Dana Methi, Wheat Flour, Gud (Jaggery), Cow Bilona Ghee, Jaifal, Javitri & Dry Fruits.
Amazing Health Benefits of Postpartum Laddu – Methi (Fenugreek Seeds):
There are many benefits of eating methi ladoo after delivery. Consider consuming methi ladoo for breast milk improvisation. The few benefits of eating methi ladoo after delivery are as follows :-
- Superfood for Lactating Mothers – Fenugreek is a well-known natural galactagogue, which means the herb increases breast milk production in lactating mothers.
- Fenugreek contains several flavonoids and vitamins which are beneficial for lactating mothers. It also contains phytoestrogen, which is similar to the female hormone oestrogen, which stimulates the breast milk ducts to grow.
- Fenugreek also contains a compound called diosgenin which increases milk flow in lactating women.
- Postpartum Anemia Alleviation – Fenugreek has been known to combat anemia due to its high mineral content. The herb is rich in iron, which naturally can be used to replenish iron deficiency.
- Furthermore, fenugreek contains a lot of other essential nutrients like magnesium, vitamin B6, and manganese.
- Reduction of PMS – Eventually, your body returns to normal after you have your baby. While this can mostly be a good thing, there are a few annoyances that return, such as the return of the menstrual cycle. In some cases, this could also signal the return of premenstrual syndrome, or PMS.
Consuming our Methi Ladoo After Delivery will benefit you in improving your milk production quantity and will improve its quality too. Also consuming methi ladoo after delivery will help you combat Anemia boosting your Haemoglobin levels.
Postpartum Laddu – Dry Fruit
Post Pregnancy Dry Fruit Laddu | Helps Postpartum Recovery | Mix of Essential Dry Fruits in Dates (Khajuur) | After Delivery Food For Mother | Post Natal Diet Laddoos |
Dates, Walnuts, Almonds, Pistachio, Cashew, Coconut, Raisins, Cardamom & Cow Bilona Ghee.
Dry Fruits are rich in potassium, iron, folate, calcium and magnesium thus a great source of nutrition post pregnancy.
Amazing Health Benefits of Postpartum Laddu – Dry Fruit:
- Fight Constipation & Keep Your Tummy Healthy: Dates & Pistachios are rich in fibers which ensure a healthy bowel movement. The laxative properties of almonds and walnuts help maintain a happy gut post pregnancy.
- Fight Anemia and Boost Hemoglobin: Dry fruits are packed with nutrients like Vitamin B, minerals like phosphorous and copper, and unsaturated fats that boost the regeneration of blood cells and hemoglobin in the body.
- Fight Depression and Anxiety: Postpartum Depression & anxiety is very common symptoms post pregnancy. Dry fruits are a rich source of beta carotene, an antioxidant that battles anxiety and depression in people.
Using all clean & natural ingredients without any preservatives & additives.
Powered by 75% Female Workforce who ensures our daily operations.
Bringing our beloved Dadi’s & Nani’s toothsome recipes back to our lives.
To provide clean healthy nutritious balanced diet for every generation.