Postpartum Laddu – Methi (Fenugreek Seeds)
Post Pregnancy Methi Ladoo (Fenugreek Seeds) | After Delivery Food For Mother | Post Natal Diet Laddoos | Methi Ladoo After Delivery | Methi, Gond and Dry Fruit Mix Pure Cow Bilona Ghee Fresh Laddu | In Jaggery |
Dana Methi, Wheat Flour, Gud (Jaggery), Cow Bilona Ghee, Jaifal, Javitri & Dry Fruits.
Amazing Health Benefits of Postpartum Laddu – Methi (Fenugreek Seeds):
There are many benefits of eating methi ladoo after delivery. Consider consuming methi ladoo for breast milk improvisation. The few benefits of eating methi ladoo after delivery are as follows :-
- Superfood for Lactating Mothers – Fenugreek is a well-known natural galactagogue, which means the herb increases breast milk production in lactating mothers.
- Fenugreek contains several flavonoids and vitamins which are beneficial for lactating mothers. It also contains phytoestrogen, which is similar to the female hormone oestrogen, which stimulates the breast milk ducts to grow.
- Fenugreek also contains a compound called diosgenin which increases milk flow in lactating women.
- Postpartum Anemia Alleviation – Fenugreek has been known to combat anemia due to its high mineral content. The herb is rich in iron, which naturally can be used to replenish iron deficiency.
- Furthermore, fenugreek contains a lot of other essential nutrients like magnesium, vitamin B6, and manganese.
- Reduction of PMS – Eventually, your body returns to normal after you have your baby. While this can mostly be a good thing, there are a few annoyances that return, such as the return of the menstrual cycle. In some cases, this could also signal the return of premenstrual syndrome, or PMS.
Consuming our Methi Ladoo After Delivery will benefit you in improving your milk production quantity and will improve its quality too. Also consuming methi ladoo after delivery will help you combat Anemia boosting your Haemoglobin levels.
Rida Aftab (verified owner) –
These laddoos are fresh and neatly packed following proper hygiene. Taste was good. Personally I’m not a fan fenugreek and ordered the wrong flavour by mistake, so I found this a little bitter to taste. Apart from the fenugreek flavor, these laddos are soft, rich and perfect for postpartum care.
Thank you Ma’am, we are pleased to hear that you found our Postpartum Methi Laddu good in taste. Our focus is on providing freshly prepared laddus with proper hygiene for postpartum nutrition. Ma’am methi has a property of being bitter in taste however it’s really beneficial in lactation and for strengthening the bones in postpartum period.
Punitha N (verified owner) –
The laddus are fresh and packed hygenically. The taste and quality are too good.
Thank you so much Ma’am we are glad that you found the taste and quality of our Postpartum Methi Laddu really good. These Postpartum Fenugreek Seeds Laddu will help you in lactation and will provide you with beneficial nutrients for your bone health.