Post Natal Diet – 6 Must have Laddu Pack
While diet plays an important role in boosting your immunity after giving birth, Post Natal Diet – 6 must have after delivery laddoos pack be taken to strengthen your body from within in the right manner.
Equisential provides you a comprehensive guide on after delivery food for mother. How to take care after pregnancy. Complete nourishment accompanied by good care will lead you into a healthy mom and a healthy baby.
The Post Natal Diet – 6 must have laddu Pack by Equisential provides 6 types of laddu needed in post natal diet, i.e,
Laddoo & Panjiri box will be of 250gm each.
Key Benefits of Sonth Laddu in Post Natal Diet:
Sonth Laddu online from Equisential helps to overcome the weakness post pregnancy. It should ideally be consumed from the 4th Day till the 10th Day post pregnancy and best after delivery food for mother.
Ginger or Sonth powder has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, due to which it is extensively used as after delivery food for mother to improve immunity. It acts as a great source of nourishment and can consider as a best after delivery food for mother.
Prevents Gas And Other Digestive Troubles
Consuming sonth laddu in post natal diet keep gas, flatulence, and other digestive ailments at bay. You can check Sonth laddu online in India at Equisential and consider it as after delivery food for mother.
Key Benefits of Eating Ajwain Laddu in Post Natal Diet:
Many pregnant women experience a lot of problems such as bloating, flatulence, acidity, and indigestion owing to the growing uterus, which can slacken the digestive process. Consuming Ajwain during pregnancy or Ajwain Laddu which contains thymol can speed up digestion, improve the gut’s overall health, and provide great relief from stomach disorders.
Relief From Constipation
Pregnancy can considerably affect the bowel movements of a woman, which can then lead to constipation. Eating ajwain during pregnancy or Ajwain Laddu can also speed up the digestion process and provide relief from constipation.
Relief From Chest Congestion
Eating ajwain during pregnancy or ajwain laddu can also cure a cold and cough and eliminate phlegm.
Key Benefits of eating Multigrain Laddu in Post Natal Diet:
Rich in Folic Acid & Vitamin B Complexes
Multigrain Ladoo is evergreen product which not only provide all essential nutrients & minerals but also rich in folic acid & vitamin B complexes which is a superfood for expectant mothers as well as very essential to include in Postpartum diet as it takes care of the Foetus brain and spinal cord development and ensures a healthy well-developed baby post delivery as well.
Key Benefits of Panjiri in Post Natal Diet:
Superfood for Breast Feeding Moms
Those women who are just delivered & are in the post pregnancy phase, they should eat 80-100gm Panjiri daily with the glass full of milk.
This will help to regain the lost energy during the process of child birth & help the new mom to cop-up with the challenges of motherhood.
This is the superfood for breast feeding moms as it includes all the essential fats, proteins & other nutrients for good milk production.
Extremely Beneficial for Joints
It will help to strengthen joints & bones again which are weaken by baring the load during the days of pregnancy.
Key Benefits of eating Dry Fruit Laddu in Post Natal Diet:
Dry fruits Laddu online in India are also packed with anti-inflammatory properties that help ease the discomfort of cold and cough & help in cop up with the challenges of Motherhood post pregnancy.
Dry fruits Laddu are packed with essential oils, proteins, potassium, and calcium that boosts immunity & consider as a essential after delivery food for mother.
Fight against constipation
Constipation is the major concern for new moms after pregnancy. Dry fruits contain many dietary fibers that help fight against constipation and keep your gut system healthy.
Dry fruits Laddus are rich in proteins, calcium, and other micronutrients, which help in maintaining healthy bones and strengthen them.
Key Benefits of eating Methi Laddu in Post Natal Diet:
- Superfood for Lactating Mothers – Fenugreek is a well-known natural galactagogue, which means the herb increases breast milk production in lactating mothers.
- Fenugreek contains several flavonoids and vitamins which are beneficial for lactating mothers. It also contains phytoestrogen, which is similar to the female hormone oestrogen, which stimulates the breast milk ducts to grow.
- Fenugreek also contains a compound called diosgenin which increases milk flow in lactating women.
- Postpartum Anemia Alleviation – Fenugreek has been known to combat anemia due to its high mineral content. The herb is rich in iron, which naturally can be used to replenish iron deficiency.
- Furthermore, fenugreek contains a lot of other essential nutrients like magnesium, vitamin B6, and manganese.
- Reduction of PMS – Eventually, your body returns to normal after you have your baby. While this can mostly be a good thing, there are a few annoyances that return, such as the return of the menstrual cycle. In some cases, this could also signal the return of premenstrual syndrome, or PMS.
There are no reviews yet.