Postpartum Panjiri (Bura/Refined Sugar)
Post Pregnancy Panjiri | After Delivery Food For Mother | Post Natal Diet Panjiri | Panjiri Post Delivery | Coconut, Gond, Dry Dates and Dry Fruit Mix Pure Cow Bilona Ghee Fresh Panjiri | In Sugar |
Coconut, Dry Dates, Edible Gum (Gond), Cow Bilona Ghee, Almonds, Cashew, Walnuts, Raisins, Poppy Seeds, Cardamom Powder, Nutmeg Powder.
Ginger or Sonth powder has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, due to which it is extensively used to improve immunity. It acts as a great source of nourishment.
Amazing Health Benefits of Postpartum Panjiri (Bura/Refined Sugar):
Who should eat this Panjiri Post Delivery?
- Those having Joint Pain.
- Having Weaker Bones.
- This is the great nutritious food in post pregnancy for the good development of new born as it is Rich in Protein.
- Those women who are just delivered & are in the post-partum phase, they should eat 80-100gm Panjeeri daily with the glass full of milk (Do not mix Panjiri & Milk, eat them separately).
- This will help to regain the lost energy during the process of child birth & help the new mom to cop-up with the challenges of motherhood.
- It will also help to strengthen joints & bones again which are weaken by baring the load during the days of pregnancy.
- This is the superfood for breast feeding moms as it includes all the essential fats, proteins & other nutrients for good milk production.