DIY Halim Seeds Kheer Kit
Ingredients – When you buy the DIY Halim Seeds Kheer Kit online from Equisential you get the following nutrition-rich ingredients: –
- Halim Seeds or Aliv Seeds also called as Garden Cress Seeds in English
- Chopped Dates
- Chopped Almonds and Cashew Nuts
- Chopped Pistachios and Raisins
- Cardamom Powder
- Sugar (Optional)
- Blanched and Slivered Pistachios for Garnish
- Milk (500 ml)
These wholesome ingredients add to the nutritional content and taste profile of our DIY Halim Seeds Kheer kit.
- Soak Halim Seeds or Aliv Seeds with 2 cup water for 2 hours.
- Heat milk in a deep pan, let it come to a boil. Add the soaked halim seeds or aliv seeds and mix well. Cook on medium heat for 10-15 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Add chopped dates, cashew nuts, almonds, and pistachios and mix well. Add sugar (Optional), mix well and cook till it melts.
- Add green cardamom powder and mix well. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve warm garnished with slivered pistachios.
Key Benefits of Eating Halim Seeds or Aliv Seeds:
There are several reasons to purchase DIY Halim Seeds Kheer online from Equisential including the undeniably good quality ingredients, rich taste, and numerous health benefits like: –
- Garden Cress Seeds or Halim Seeds present in our DIY Halim Seeds Kheer kit are a great source of protein.
- Buying DIY Halim Seeds Kheer online is convenient and easy with Equisential and this also helps in treating constipation and indigestion.
- The active ingredients present in the Halim Seeds help in regulating the menstrual cycle.
- Mere 1 tablespoon of Halim Seeds contains a staggering 12 mg of iron and thus they serve as a great hemoglobin booster and helps in addressing the issues of anemia.
- Purchasing DIY Halim Seeds Kheer online is also beneficial for lactating mothers as these seeds enhance the production of breast milk as the Halim Seeds are a galactagogue.
- Consuming a tablespoon of Halim Seeds fulfills 60% of the daily recommended requirement of iron.
Buy our other Heathy range of Laddu & Panjiri online from Equisential.