Halim Seeds or Aliv Seeds are amazing & miraculous seeds. Halim Seeds or Aliv Seeds is the treasure of nutrients, it not only helps in building immunity but also helps significantly in losing weight.
Rich in Haemoglobin & Beneficial for those having Hair fall Problem:
Mere 1 tablespoon of Halim Seeds or Aliv Seeds contains a staggering 12 mg of iron and thus they serve as a great haemoglobin booster and helps in addressing the issues of anaemia.
They are rich in Iron, calcium & extremely beneficial in solving hair fall problem & recommended for those having low hair growth on scalp.
Beneficial in Weight Loss:
Halim Seeds or Aliv Seeds are rich in protein, fiber, vitamin A, E, C & it has linolenic acid which act as a fat burner reason being very beneficial & recommended to those who are on weight loss journey.
Good for Brain Health & Balances Hormones:
Halim Seeds or Aliv Seeds contains omega-3 which is very good for brain health, it is helpful in balances hormones reason being recommended to be consume by a girl during her puberty or to a woman who is in her menopause phase. Also helpful in PCOS/PCOD.
Regulates Menstrual Cycle & a Superfood in Post Pregnancy:
It has phytochemicals which simulate estrogen which is helpful in regulate periods. As Rich in Iron & Galactagogue it is recommended to lactating mothers as it enhances breast milk production reason being considered as a superfood in post pregnancy.
Maintain Sugar Level & Beneficial in Constipation:
Halim Seeds are helpful in controlling Diabetes as it reduces blood sugar level in body. Due to its laxative property it also beneficial in constipation.
Halim Seeds are natural immunity booster which helpful in fighting cold, cough which is very common during winters.
Word of Advice:
- Halim Seeds or Aliv Seeds is warmer in nature so suggested to be consume in low quantity during summers.
- Recommended dosage is ¼ tsp (less than 10 grams 2 or 3 times a week) & should be consume along with some fat (Can consume with Milk) as it has fat soluble vitamins so will get properly absorb in your body. So suggested to be consume with some fat.
- Should be consume on alternate day as same is in warmer in nature.
Nutritive Information for Halim Seeds or Aliv Seeds:
1 tbsp of Halim Seeds is about 12 grams.
RDA stands for Recommended Daily Allowance.
- Energy – 55 Calories
- Protein – 3 grams
- Carbohydrates – 4 grams
- Fat – 2.9 grams
- Fiber – 0.9 grams
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) – 0.07 mg = 5.9% of RDA
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) – 0.07 mg = 5.2% of RDA
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin) – 1.7 mg = 14.3% of RDA
- Calcium – 45.2 grams = 4.5% of RDA
- Iron – 12mg = 60% of RDA
- Magnesium – 86.8 mg = 14.7% of RDA
- Phosphorus – 150.5 mg = 14.5% of RDA
You can buy DIY Halim Seeds or Aliv Seeds Kheer Kit from Equisential & can prepare this extremely delicious & healthy Kheer at your home. Do Checkout the recipe of Halim Seeds or Aliv Seeds.
When you buy the DIY Halim Seeds or Aliv Seeds Kheer Kit online from Equisential you get the following nutrition-rich ingredients:
- Halim Seeds or Aliv Seeds also called as Garden Cress Seeds in English
- Chopped Dates
- Chopped Almonds and Cashew Nuts
- Chopped Pistachios and Raisins
- Cardamom Powder
- Sugar (Optional)
- Blanched and Slivered Pistachios for Garnish
- Milk (500 ml)
- Soak Halim Seeds or Aliv Seeds with 2 cup water for 2 hours.
- Heat milk in a deep pan, let it come to a boil. Add the soaked halim seeds or aliv seeds and mix well. Cook on medium heat for 10-15 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Add chopped dates, cashew nuts, almonds, and pistachios and mix well. Add sugar (Optional), mix well and cook till it melts.
- Add green cardamom powder and mix well. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve warm garnished with slivered pistachios.